6 March 2022 | SoundS needs you
As of May 1, 2022, we are seeking a Student Assistant for the English-language Master's program Sound Studies and Sonic Arts at the Berlin University of the Arts.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting with the planning and execution of events, concerts, and exhibitions; coordinating the self-managed Sounds.About gallery.
- Support of the office
- Supervision of the library of the study program; communication with the central university library in obtaining literature and setting up the semester apparatus; errands and transportation
- Assist faculty with administrative needs
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Zotero.
- English and German spoken and written for communication with students and the university (library, janitorial staff)
- strong communication skills
- willingness to work flexible hours, good availability
- experience with audio and event technology is desired
The position is 37h / month. Start date: May 1, 2022, initially until the end of the summer semester 2022, with an option to extend. Remuneration according to TV Stud III (collective agreement for student employees of Berlin universities), currently 12,96€/hour.
Please send your application with a letter of motivation, CV and proof of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 06.03.2022. Interviews will take place on 10.03.2022 from 2pm at Lietzenburger Str. 45. After your application the specific times for the interview will be set.
If you have any questions regarding the content, please contact our Program Coordinator Aude Langlois (a.langlois). @udkberlin.de