Please upload the following documents as one PDF file (maximum 10 MB) here, keeping the order as listed:
1. Curriculum vitae
2. Cover letter (no more than two A4 pages) addressing the following questions:
– How would your professional development benefit from a fellowship?
– What do you expect from the exchange between the Graduate School fellows?
– How do you see your contribution to this forum?
– Within which contexts do you situate your practice (artistically, socially, historically)?
3. Project outline, provisional schedule, budget and financing plan (no more than four A4 pages overall, minimum font size 11)
4. Copy of university degree certificate(s) (equivalent to a Master's degree or Diploma) or proof of outstanding artistic aptitude and particular skills in your discipline, as attested by at least three years of successful professional practice in the form of certificates or other documents
5. Up to 3 work samples from your own artistic practice (online cross-references should be included as hyperlinks in the PDF).