Scholarships for highly committed students (Stibet I Support Scholarship)
- You do not have German citizenship and did not obtain your Abitur / university entrance qualification in Germany.
- You are enrolled in a degree programme at the School of Music (no leave of absence).
- You have performed well in your studies so far.
- You have shown commitment in an international context at UdK Berlin.
- The scholarship may not be awarded to persons who simultaneously receive other funds from domestic or foreign agencies for the same purpose.
- You will support the International Office in the implementation of the MyMATE programme within the School of Music, e.g. search for experienced students as MATEs, communication tasks, events.
- You will be available as a contact person for new international Master students within MyMATE.
- These tasks arise especially in the winter semester and especially at the beginning of the semester. This is not an employment, but a voluntary commitment in the spirit of the scholarship provider.
Please send the following documents in a PDF file by email to intb10 by January 8, 2023: @intra.udk-berlin.de
- Letter of motivation, in which you also address your commitment in an international context at UdK Berlin
- Academic transcript of records
- Certificate of enrollment
If you have any questions, please contact Sandra Bayer (intb10). @intra.udk-berlin.de
The scholarship is financed by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) within the framework of the STIBET I programme with funds from the German Foreign Office (AA).