Brief overview for applications to the UdK Berlin
Here is an overview of the most important steps for applying to the UdK
Please always also refer to the ApplicationGuide pages for information on the requirements of the desired degree programme.
- Register and verify yourself in the Campus Management Portal of the UdK Berlin: my.udk-berlin.de
- Submit an application for admission (observe application deadlines!) for the desired degree programme in the Campus Management Portal and upload all required formal documents (e.g. transfer voucher, proof of language proficiency, CV, etc.).
- Transfer 30 € for participation in the admission procedure to the account of the UdK Berlin.
- Are samples of your work (portfolios, video recordings, assignments, etc.) to be sent to the UdK Berlin or uploaded to bemus bemus.udk-berlin.de (upload portal of the UdK) by the application deadline?
- For some degree programmes, an upload to bemus or a submission by post of the formal documents mentioned under 2. is also required.
If your application is complete and received by the UdK Berlin by the deadline and meets all requirements, you will take part in the selection procedure and may be invited to take part in an admission examination. Specific information on the application and admission procedure for the individual degree programmes can be found at ApplicationGuide.