Seminars / Workshops / Lectures
The online registration for OUR lectures and seminars now works like this:
(Please make sure that you have your UdK login to hand!)
1. You browse here on our website or in the online course catalog and you choosetheseminar(s)orlecture(s) you are interested in.
2. You find the link and enrollment key for the course on Moodle in the course description, on the website and in the online course catalog.
3.As of 16th of October 2023, you can sign into the Moodle course. If you were able to register regularly in the Moodle course, you are bindingly registered in the seminar/lecture! You are in! There will be NO further confirmation mail from the office.
4. You go to the first session - or, if the seminar starts later in the semester - to the info session. There you will get to know the teacher/facilitator personally, learn more about the seminar and ask questions. You learn what to expect in the seminar and what you will have to do there.
5. You decide if you really want to participate in the course.
6. Attention: the places in the seminars are limited! Once the places are full, registration is no longer possible.
7. If you then decide AGAINST the seminar, we urge you to email to email@example.com, so we can deregister you from the moodle-course!
Realistically, you can usually manage to take 1, max 2 Studium Generale courses parallel to your actual studies!
Please do not take up places unnecessarily, which will then be forfeited.
Open courses of the faculties:
Also in this semester registration is possible only by e-mail to the respective lecturer. Please note the information on the respective open courses!
PLEASE SWITCH TO THE GERMAN PART OF THE WEBSITE!
THERE YOU FIND ALL SEMINARS, LECTURES, and WORKSHOPs!