A first orientation guide for new international students with information on important events, services and contact addresses.
In 2017, the IkuDi project initiated a network group on intercultural diversity and welcome culture at UdK Berlin. There are regular network meetings, which are an important discussion forum for the further culturally sensitive development of UdK Berlin. Members of the network are:
- International Office / International Student Services
- Studium Generale / Intercultural Mentoring
- Department of Student Affairs (with StudyGuide, Student Advisory Service, Admissions and Examinations Office)
- UdK German courses
- Career & Transfer Service Center
- Press and Communication Department
- Women's Representative
- AStA and StuPa representatives
- Artist Training for Professionals
- DAAD Welcome Project Common Ground
- DAAD Integra Project "Fit für die Künste“ + Beyond UdK
- AG Critical Diversity
It is an open network and interested people from all status groups of the university are welcome.
Contact: Sandra Bayer email@example.com
One of the project objectives is to raise intercultural awareness among university staff. Since 2018, training courses for intercultural competences have been held for administrative and teaching staff. From 2020 to 2021, several anti-racism workshops were held for this target group.
If you are interested in an intercultural workshop or further training in the area of diversity, please contact Katherin Erdélyi, the responsible staff member for HR development: firstname.lastname@example.org