You have to apply online between March 15th and May 15th, 2019. Please be aware that the application procedure for piano is partly different from the procedure for other instruments.
Here is the link for the Online Application
(please click under "Desired degree" on "Bachelor of Music")
If you see the German text, click on the British flag on top of the page.
The online application is available from March 15th onwards.
After applying online, you will receive your application number as well as the application form (in pdf format). Along with the application form, you must bring all the required documents to the entrance exam (see list below).
Please do NOT send your documents by e-mail.
The invitation to the entrance exams on June 28th/29th, 2019 will be sent by email from the Piano Department.
If you have questions, please write to the following email address:
- a completed and printed application form
- a copy of your passport
- a payment confirmation of the application fee (30 Euro)
- Curriculum Vitae (in tabular form)
- for BA applicants: a copy of your most recent academic transcript, if available
- for MA applicants: a copy of your academic certificate of the Bachelor Degree
If you did not graduate from a German-speaking high school:
- a certification of German Language Level A2 or higher
(If you do not have a language certificate, please refer to "Informations for Foreign applicants – Language proficiency")
Starting June 21st, 2016, you can practice at the UdK Berlin according to the usual rules. In order to get a room key, you have to show your Entrance Exam Invitation and a form of identification (Passport, ID Card or Student ID).