Regulations for the Summer Semester 2022 at the UdK Berlin
Masks and spacing
- It is strongly recommended that FFP2 masks be worn on all University traffic areas.
- FFP2 masks are also strongly recommended for classes and when working in groups.
- Where masks cannot be worn due to the specifics of artistic work, it is strongly recommended that spacing continue to be observed.
- Events may be opened to the public.
- The size of the audience is determined for the halls. Usage is provided at 50% of regular occupancy. Limits may be established for larger audience events.
- FFP2 masks are strongly recommended for attendance at public events.
Office use / work meetings (including interviews, team meetings, advisory meetings...) / committee meetings, commission meetings.
- It is strongly recommended to wear FFP2 masks for work meetings in presence.
- Where digital formats are possible, they are preferable.
- Ensure regular ventilation in face-to-face formats.
- For administrative and service activities:
- They take place in presence where necessary for official business.
- Individual office use is to be given preference.
- Extended regulations for mobile working are to be used for this purpose.
- The "Service agreement for mobile working" applies, which is scheduled to go into effect in April 2022 (through 5/31/2022) with a new supplemental agreement for expanded mobile work.
Opening hours of the buildings
- For the summer semester, opening hours from the time before the pandemic will apply again as of 1 April 2022 (regulations for opening hours during lecture / lecture-free periods).
- On all holidays (Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Labor Day, Ascension Day, Whit Sunday, Whit Monday), the buildings are closed.
The University Library has its own regulations for access, which will be published by the University Library.
- There is no longer a check at gates or events to see if people meet 3g status.
- In the event of a change in the pandemic situation and new regulations by the federal and state governments, new adjustments to the university regulations may also occur during the current summer semester.
- If the number of infections increases, it is also conceivable that masks will be made mandatory.
- Persons with symptoms of a cold/flu infection please do not come to the University. The "UdK-Regulations in case of infections" dated 30.3.2022 apply.
Status: 30 March 2022