"Studienabschluss-Stipendien" for International Students (Study Completion Grants for International Students)
Study completion grants (Studienabschluss-Stipendien) are scholarships for international students who will take their final exam at UdK Berlin within one year from the application deadline (BA, MA, Absolvent, Meisterschüler). They are intended to provide talented and financially disadvantaged students with monetary support for exam preparation.
The STIBET I study completion grants are financed by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) from funds from the Federal Foreign Office. The STIBET I programme is advertised annually.
There is no longer any restriction. International students from all study programmes are eligible for this grant.
- You don’t have the German citizenship (including an "Einbürgerung" during the scholarship period) and you have not obtained your university entrance qualification in Germany (Abitur or Fachabitur) .
- You will take your final exam at UdK Berlin within one year from the application deadline
- Your are enrolled/ rückgemeldet (no Urlaubssemester /semester leave!)
- You are facing financial difficulties
- You have not received any DAAD or "Deutschlandstipendium" scholarships. BAföG recipients are allowed to apply.
Please submit your application documents in the MoveOn portal: https://udk.moveon4.de/form/61e6e3cd5c239e4a12746a14/deu.
The application procedure is as follows:
- Register and authenticate yourself in the MoveON portal.
- Fill in the online form and upload your application documents (letter of recommendation, monthly expenses, bank statements)
After you have submitted your application online, you will receive an automatic acknowledgement of receipt.
For more information please contact Barbara Aiko Garnier.