For more detailed information, please change to the German version of this website.

Exoneration certificates for exmatriculation/change of subject for UdK students

If you would like to discharge yourself for your exmatriculation or change of subject as a UdK student in the University Library, please contact the library staff at the Information Desk on the 4th floor during service hours and present your discharge certificate.

Alternatively, you can send an e-mail to ub-info_ and attach a scan of your certificate of discharge.