Church music Master
15 October – 15 November for the following summer semester
15 March – 15 April for the following winter semester
• Bachelor of Music in Church Music from UdK Berlin or an equivalent degree from another university
• Special musical talent
• Sufficient knowledge of German (language certificate German B1 for application and language certificate German C1 for enrolment)
• Applicants who have completed a six (180 LP according to ECTS) or seven (210 LP according to ECTS) semester Bachelor's program must complete an appropriate adaptation program after passing the exam.
- Register and verify your identity (if you have not already done so in the past) in the Campusmanagement-Portal of the UdK Berlin: https://my.udk-berlin.de.
Log in to the Campus Management Portal (https://my.udk-berlin.de) and submit an application for admission to the desired degree program there within the application deadline and upload the following formal documents in a PDF file (max. 20 MB) to the application portal during the application process:
● Detailed CV in tabular form
● Certificate of university graduation, foreign certificates have to be handed in as certified translation (German or English)
(Information for an application with a foreign university degree can be found below)
● Bank statement as proof of payment of the fee of € 30 for processing the application (in case of transfer from abroad proof of payment) or turnover view (in case of online banking). Other proofs/receipts (such as transfer orders) are not accepted.
● International applicants must also provide proof of their German language skills: language certificate German B1 for application and language certificate German C1 for enrolment. You can find more information here.
● Transfer students from other univercities must enclose proof of previous study and examination achievements. You can find more information here.
- Transfer 30 € for participation in the admission procedure to the following account:
Kasse der UdK Berlin
IBAN: DE 72 1009 0000 8841 0150 46
BIC: BEVO DE BB XXX
Reason for payment: 35/01036, degree programme, name, application number
Berliner Volksbank eG
Budapester Straße 35
For foreign bank transfers:
Please make sure that you pay all applicable transfer fees (OUR - sender pays costs) when making the transfer.
More information about the application fee can be found here.
All applicants will receive the invitation for the entrance exam with further information on time by e-mail.
Applicants should prepare the following:
Four different works, preferably in different styles of music
(baroque style, classical music, contemporary music/Neue Musik). The applicant’s selection of works is seen as part of his/her artistic overall performance.
We recommend that applicants make contact with suitable teachers in their major subject in good time before applying.