On the day of your entrance exam, please come to the Konzertsaal der Universität der Künste Berlin in Hardenbergstraße (Entrance at Fasanenstraße 1B, 10623 Berlin) at 9am to register. There you will be given your audition time.
For the registration for the first round, you have to bring:
- the fully completed, printed, and signed application form
- a bank confirmation of your payment of the application fee (30 Euro)
- the printed Curriculum Vitae (in tabular form)
You will be asked to bring the remaining required documents to the second round if you have passed the first round.
Important: Without the application form and the payment confirmation, you will not be allowed to participate in the entrance exam!
At the end of each audition day of the first round, there will be announced which candidates have successfully entered the second round, and these candidates will get to know their audition times.
For the audition in the second round, you must bring:
- a copy of your most recent academic transcript
- a documentation of any previously completed university-level course work and any relevant programmes to the degree that you are applying to (check with us well in advance if you are unsure)
- a copy (if applicable) of your Bachelor of Arts (Music) or Master of Arts (Music) certificate
Important: Without these documents, you will not be allowed to participate in the second round.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your audition starts.
After the second round, the audition panel will decide who has passed the entrance exam.
On June 27th, 2016, the candidates who are recommended to the Dean for the Bachelor and Master programmes will be asked to meet with a member of the audition commission in order to collect all the required documents as a part of the application.
All the required documents must be presented at this meeting.
Without all the necessary documents, your application cannot be processed. All of this will be concluded in the morning of June 27th, 2016.
The files collected at this meeting will be passed on to the Immatrikulations- und Prüfungsamt (IPA).
The selected candidates will receive a formal notification from the Immatrikulations- und Prüfungsamt (IPA) on their acceptance and additional information concerning the beginning of studies in Berlin.
Information about the theory test for the Bachelor programme you will find here.