Procedure in cases of infection or suspected infection
- Persons who are infected and have tested positive do not come back to the university and inform their superiors (students inform their teachers)
Isolation usually ends after ten days without testing. Those who wish to end isolation earlier may do so after five days with a certified rapid antigen test or PCR test if 2 days have been without symptoms.
Please note: if you are unable to work during the infection, you must submit a certificate of incapacity for work to the HR Departement, as usual. During the isolation you can send it by mail (as a photo or scan), the original can be submitted after the end of the isolation.
- Independent of the notification in the university to the company doctor / teachers / supervisors are the measures that the health department determines in individual cases for persons who are infected and for contact persons.
- contact quarantine is waived by state regulation unless otherwise specified by the health department.
- Rapid antigen testing at testing centers is usually sufficient to confirm infection or to perform a free test
Persons with symptoms of a cold/flu infection please do not come to the University.
These individuals will remain at home,
- Individuals will call in sick and not return until symptoms have subsided.
- Those individuals with cold symptoms for whom this is possible will go to the home office in coordination with their supervisor.
- Inform their supervisors or instructors.