News | Events
On this page, you can read the latest climate news and find out about climate-related events.
- In the summer semester 2021, the TU Berlin offers the course Kritische Nachhaltigkeit/Critical Sustainability. This forms the compulsory module of the Sustainability Certificate and already includes some artistic elements and practices. The course always takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. Students of the UdK Berlin are cordially invited to participate. Information on the content and registration
- The Public Climate School will take place from 17 to 21 May 2021. Under the motto "Change starts with education", Students for Future groups from all over Germany will present a broad programme and show how they envision the education of the future.
- Information on the programme and participation is available at studentsforfuture.info
- The Climate Change Center Berlin Brandenburg - a joint initiative of TU Berlin, FU Berlin, Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin, UdK Berlin, University of Potsdam and Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research - invites you to a digital discussion event on 20 April. Experts from science, business and politics will address the following questions: What does climate-friendly mobility of the future mean? What are the challenges in the energy sector? How can urban planning strategies promote active mobility? How can ecological, economic and social factors be coherently integrated in the transport transition? And finally: are there lessons and conclusions we can draw from the Covid crisis? - CLIMATE:LAB #2 Climate-friendly on the road - how to succeed in the transport transition in Berlin and Brandenburg
- The Berlin University of the Arts has a self-imposed ban on flights over distances of less than 1,000 km.
- HofGrün (Green Courtyard) is an initiative of teachers and students at the College of Design. Together, they are creating a small oasis of urban nature in the courtyard of the University of the Arts building at Strasse des 17. Juni 118, and are exploring ways of growing and using local food. The project also aims to create a place for relaxing and slowing down. “HofGrün” is a small piece of nature in the middle of the city, and also provides a habitat for a variety of birds and insects. Do you want to get involved? – HofGrün