Age limit: 29 years (born after 25 October 1994)
Deadline: 31st May 2024, 23:59 CEST (Time of receipt of the digital registration form and all other documents by email)
Only fully completed applications will be considered.
- Upload a video recording with the repertoire required for the preselection on a video portal of your choice (YouTube or vimeo). Details of the repertoire can be found here:
No change of program is permitted after the application deadline (31st May 2024).
Submitted documents will not be returned.
- Cuts or remastering of any kind within completed movements is not permitted. Please add the title and starting time of each piece to the video description.
- Fill in and send the online application form (see below)
- Send the following documents to rostal: @udk-berlin.de
- Scan of passport or ID card
- Signed Confirmation of the teacher or internationally renown musician
- Proof of payment (registration fee, 30 euros, account details below)
Universität der Künste Berlin
IBAN: DE74 1009 0000 8841 0161 74
BIC: BEVODEBBXXX, Berliner Volksbank
Purpose of payment: Rostal 2024 + name + instrument