For more detailed information, please change to the German version of this website.

After the semester at the UdK Berlin

How do I get my Transcript of Records?

The International Office will give you all the information you need about the Transcript of Records. It is your first official point of contact in Berlin. It is your contact person for the exchange program in Berlin for all the formalities.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the International Office or us.

Who can I contact if I have problems or questions?