Leadership in Digitaler Innovation Master
01. July - 01. August for the following winter semester
• Diploma, B.A. or equivalent higher education qualification obtained with 210 ETCS points
In case less than 210 ETCS have been acquired practical work in the field of digital communication can be
recognised as study equivalents and evaluated with credit points.
• Exceptions can be made if the necessary qualification for the study has been gained on the job.
The recognition of these qualifications will be tested in a separate aptitude test which evaluates the equivalence to a completed and
qualifying study. The candidates have to prove at least 5 years of professional work experience in the field of digital communication in order to qualify for the aptitude test.
• At least one year professional work experience
• Artistic talent
• for international applicants: sufficient German language skills (language certificate German B1 for application and language certificate German C1 for enrolment)
All of the following steps must be taken within the application deadline of the respective degree programme. The documents to be submitted must be received by the UdK Berlin by the last day of the application deadline at the latest.
- Register and verify yourself (if you have not already done so in the past) in the Campus Management Portal of the UdK Berlin: https://my.udk-berlin.de
- Log in to the Campus Management Portal (https://my.udk-berlin.de) and submit an application for admission to the desired degree programme there by the application deadline.
- Edit the application for admission in the applicant portal and submit it digitally. Please also upload all documents in the applicant portal.
Nevertheless,please send all documents (except for the admission application) to Sarah Giersch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Transfer 30 € for participation in the admission procedure to the following account:
Kasse der UdK Berlin
IBAN: DE 72 1009 0000 8841 0150 46
BIC: BEVO DE BB XXX
Reason for payment: 35/01036, degree programme, name, application number
Berliner Volksbank eG
Budapester Straße 35
For foreign bank transfers:
Please make sure that you pay all applicable transfer fees (OUR - sender pays costs) when making the transfer.
Attach the following (formal) documents to the application for admission:● Detailed CV in tabular form providing information about previous study courses and professional experience
● Certificate of university graduation, foreign certificates have to be handed in as a certified translation (German or English).
This certificate can be submitted until the time of matriculation for the program „Leadership in digital Innovation”.
Foreign certificates are only accepted if the equivalence is stated.
●practical professional experience of at least one year
● for applications without a university degree, an aptitude test must be passed that corresponds to the scope of a bachelor's thesis.
In addition, 5 years of professional activity in the field of digital innovation must be proven.
● if applicable and relevant for the programme: proof of vocational training (unauthenticated photocopies)
● proof of knowledge of English
● Bank statement as proof of payment of the fee of € 30 for processing the application (in case of transfer from abroad proof of payment) or turnover view (in case of online banking). Other proofs/receipts (such as transfer orders) are not accepted.
● International applicants must also provide proof of their German language skills: language certificate German B2 for application and language certificate German C1 for enrolment. You can find more information here.
● Transfer students from other univercities must enclose proof of previous study and examination achievements. You can find more information here.
- The complete application documents must also be sent by e-mail within the application deadline to
Only complete documents will be considered.
The complete documents must be received by the UdK Berlin by the last day of the application deadline at the latest.
Applications by fax or e-mail are not possible. The date of receipt of the complete application documents is decisive for a timely application, not the postmark. If the last day of the application deadline is a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, it is still possible to submit the printed application for admission with the accompanying documents on the following working day. However, the online application is only activated until the last day of the deadline for the degree programme. It is recommended that you apply as early as possible within the application deadline so that you can clarify any questions that arise with our StudyGuide in good time:
-> You do not yet have a Bachelor's degree at the time of application?
-> You have an international degree?
-> Are you an applicant from the PR China or Vietnam?
The admissions committee selects the candidates for the entrance exam on the basis of the applicant’s digital
portfolio. The entrance examination takes place in August and consists of two parts:
• short oral presentation of a question which has been communicated in advance
• Interview with the admissions committee
A "Digital Portfolio" with the following content: CV, letter of motivation, description of three work projects,
a critical analysis on a topic of digital innovation (1-2 pages).
You can choose from different formats for your submission: (e.g. presentation, PDF file or webpage, app, etc.).
Please label all materials legibly with names so that they can be identified.
Here you can find examples for a digital Portfolio( in German only):
Information on tuition fees can be found at the following site( only german version is available):